We are diligently following guidelines from The Royal College of Dental Surgeons and the Public Health to keep you and our staff safe during the COVID19 pandemic. Following steps have been taken in our office
Safety in Reception Area
- Staff is pre-screened daily along with checking of temperature and oxygen saturation level.
- Patients are pre-screened 1 week prior, 2 days prior, and on the day of appointment as per guidelines from the Ontario Dental Association, and anyone experiencing influenza-like-illness (fever with a cough, sore throat, or muscle aches) are advised not to come to the office.
- All patients have their temperature taken with a non-touch digital infrared thermometer.
- Plexiglass barrier stands on the front desk to keep you safe for critical interactions with our reception staff.
- Admin staff wear masks and maintain social distance
- We are fully digital office and minimize paperwork.
- No cash/cheque transactions are allowed, pay conveniently by Credit/Debit Cards/Email transfer.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for staff and patient use.
- We mandate all patients to wait outside until it is safe for them to enter the office and one family at a time is allowed.
- No visitors are permitted in the office.
- Play area for kids, magazines, use of washrooms for patients are no longer allowed, so please plan accordingly.
Safety in Operatories
- All COVID-19 precautions put forth by both the dental and hygiene boards have been put into force in the office.
- Dentists/Hygienists/Assistants wear N95 mask, gloves, gown, bonnet, goggles and face shield.
- All operatories are now sealed for the air to not spread any potential germs/virus to other areas.
- Medical grade Air purifiers with hepa filters have been installed in each operatory to clean any germs/virus.