Safety in Reception Area
- Patients are prescreened , experiencing influenza-like-illness (fever with a cough, sore throat or muscle aches) should not come to the office.
- Plexiglass barrier stands on the front desk in the waiting room.
- All patients have their temperature taken with a non-touch digital infra-red thermometer.
- Admin staff wear masks and maintain social distance
- We are fully digital office, we are trying our best to eliminate paperwork.
- No cash/cheque transactions, pay conveniently by Credit/Debit Cards/Email transfer.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available for staff and patient use.
- We mandate all patients to wait outside until it is safe for them to be in the office. Typically one family at a time could be waiting in the lobby.
- No visitors are permitted in the office.
Safety in Operatives
- All COVID-19 precautions put forth by both the dental and hygiene boards have been put into force in the office.
- Dentists/Hygienists/Assistants wear N95 mask, gloves, gown, bonnet, goggles and face shield.
- All operatories are now sealed for the air to not spread any potential germs/virus to other areas.
- Medical grade Air purifiers with hepa filters have been installed in each operatory to clean any germs/virus.